Stay home mom with a new hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdbrownie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I commented on a few posts so I figured I better introduce myself so no one gets stranger danger. I am south of Purcell. Just got my first semi-auto (9mm shield which was supposed to actually be a 9c but I'm not bitter) and am waiting on my carry license now.

I have a strong interest in making it easier and as comfortable as possible for women to carry.

I also really want to find more places to shoot and possibly find out about competitive shooting. I have kids with me every moment of my life so it's hard to find time but I want to try.

Okay, that's a lot of info. I will settle down now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lexington WMA or Tricity gun club are probably closest ranges to you. Tricity is members only though, and they have a wait list. As far as competitive shooting goes, you have a great resource in Norman, Jamie Meyer. Also check out boomershooter.com, its like this board, little slower moving, but geared more to competitive shooters in the area. https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Jamie+Meyer&init=public

Latest posts

Top Bottom