Steak and Cake tonight cause it's my Birthday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born on the 6th and I'm 66 so to get it off that evil number I'm fixing to take a little ride on my Harley along Route 66. Any excuse will do to get some wind in my face and my knees in the breeze. Then I'll be back in time to party with my kids and grandkids. Mother bought some flavored pop for them so instead of Dr Pepper tonight I'm having a mixed drink.....1/3rd Sprite and 2/3rds Fanta Strawberry. I know I know I'm a wild guy but that's just how I roll these days. Waiting on some my brothers to come riding up then we're off. 👍View attachment 346275

Happy birthday!!! Hope it was a good ride today

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born on the 6th and I'm 66 so to get it off that evil number I'm fixing to take a little ride on my Harley along Route 66. Any excuse will do to get some wind in my face and my knees in the breeze. Then I'll be back in time to party with my kids and grandkids. Mother bought some flavored pop for them so instead of Dr Pepper tonight I'm having a mixed drink.....1/3rd Sprite and 2/3rds Fanta Strawberry. I know I know I'm a wild guy but that's just how I roll these days. Waiting on some my brothers to come riding up then we're off. 👍View attachment 346275
Happy Birthday, I hope you have a most excellent day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom