Stealth Cam Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I just ordered two cellular Spypoint micro solar cameras. Gonna set these up later this winter to monitor some hog activity. I'll report how well they work or don't work

(scheels and bass pro/cabelas currently have this camera on sale for $149, if anyone is looking)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I just ordered two cellular Spypoint micro solar cameras. Gonna set these up later this winter to monitor some hog activity. I'll report how well they work or don't work

(scheels and bass pro/cabelas currently have this camera on sale for $149, if anyone is looking)
I am sorry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back on neglect at Stealth Cam, waiting to see how long it takes to get service. If this doesn't work then the State of Okla could be SOL. Time will tell.

I’m finding that personal contact with some of the tech companies is becoming more difficult.
They do not want to troubleshoot online as it takes more of their time vs emailing or texting.
Once they get an email of issues and your account, it gives them time to find the actual issue and resolve it.
As an example, the company that markets the weather tools where the units are outside and are accessible by WiFi for weather events quit giving the rain totals.
After weeks of trying to talk to a human, I did the email with access to my account. They got back to me with a solution in a few days.
Don’t know if this will help this specific issue you have but this is my personal experience.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
bad luck with the spy points? I’ve got one I just set up this year and haven’t had any issues with it so far but it’s only been out a couple months yet.

My uncle is retired, has more money than he knows what to do with and has taken it upon himself to review/test out cell cams over the last couple of years. IIRC he's been buying 3 of each cam, setting them side by side at various locations on different properties with other brands of cams. Spy Points are the only ones out of all the cell cams that he just said flat out said don't buy. From customer service, to not taking pics when the ones next to them were, to having issues sending pics. Not sure what Spy Point models he has tested out. Reconyx, Tacticam, and Spartan get two thumbs up from him. Folks on FB give Spy Points no love whatsoever. Curious to see how yours work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom