Stealth cam SD card reader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, either I'm to schtoopid to use this thing or, well nevermind. I've never been a tech guy but this should be simple, right? I can't get the pics to load to my phone. I checked youtube vids and it looks like a piece of cake. I'm doing something wrong,I'm sure.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one. Not sure how many different types there are but with mine you download the i-easydrive app. Put the card in, open the app, then click the my drive window I circled.
Should be good to go

IMG_1241.jpg

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
on my s6 android I just use the files explorer to import them into my photos folder. I then use the gallery app to look at them. I can look at them one at a time from the sd card, but I cannot flip through them like a slide show unless I import them first.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the app and put a card in. Click on my drive and window appears and goes away almost immediately. The window says loading but is gone in a split second.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try that. Odd thing is, the my drive showed pics on it via a percentage. I click on it and nothing. I'll restart

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try that. Odd thing is, the my drive showed pics on it via a percentage. I click on it and nothing. I'll restart
Put the same sd card in your PC reader and see if it works.
I have the same reader and app that snowcamo has. Got it at atwoods.
I had issues with it crashing early on, but the app has been upgraded recently, and those issues have gone away.
Oh yeah, if it continues to crash, unplug the card reader from your iphone and turn it over. Shouldn't make a difference, but I found one way worked better and made a mark so I inserted it the same way every time.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 stealth cam sd cards can only be used in my laptop. I can't use a regular camera to view the pictures like I can with all my other cards. Can't figure out why that is. Formatting issue I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom