Steer clear of the Impossible whopper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As there is no steer in it but plenty of girly stuff, If ya want to get in touch with your feminine side eat up.. If you want to maintain your toxicity steer clear..

As if we need another reason not to touch the “Impossible Whopper” with a ten-foot pole, it turns out the “burger” contains 18 million times more estrogen than a regular burger. One veterinarian, James Stangle, has spoken out about this insanity claiming that men will grow breasts if they decide to eat the burger-alternative. Naturally, the Washington Post is trying to refute this claim despite science being in favor of it.

Summit News reports:

The Washington Post published an entire article denying a claim by a veterinarian that Burger King’s new estrogen-packed vegan ‘Impossible Whopper’ could make men grow breasts if they eat too many.

According to James Stangle, a doctor of veterinary medicine in South Dakota, the soy-based Impossible Whopper contains 18 million times more estrogen than the original beef Whopper.

That works out at 44 milligrams of estrogen in the vegan burger compared to just 2.5 nanograms in the original beef Whopper.

“Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male,” wrote Stangle.

The Post tried to debunk his claims by pointing out that Tri-State Livestock News, where his article was published, is “a trade publication for the livestock industry” and represents cattle ranchers who have “declared war” on Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat, two of the biggest companies behind plant-based meat substitutes.

The science on whether substantial soy consumption feminizes men is still disputed, although given what many soy enthusiasts look and sound like, there appears to be a strong correlation.

A Texas man who complained of sore, enlarged breasts and a decreased libido was later found to have estrogen levels eight times higher than normal, a result explained by his over-consumption of soy milk.

Another 2008 study found that “men who ate the most soy had lower sperm concentration.”

Soy is loaded with estrogen and this appears to be well-proven to cause men to become effeminate. If the “Impossible Burger” has 18 million times the amount of estrogen as a regular burger, any man who values his man card should steer very, very clear. Not to mention, it’s a pretend burger. We’ll just let that speak for itself.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a few of them. My tits are still plenty manly. Too much of anything is bad for you. Cram a bunch of regular hamburders in your pie hole and you can have a triple bypass at 40 and colon cancer by 50. Me? I’ll be sitting in the corner fondling my bosoms by then.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a few of them. My tits are still plenty manly. Too much of anything is bad for you. Cram a bunch of regular hamburders in your pie hole and you can have a triple bypass at 40 and colon cancer by 50. Me? I’ll be sitting in the corner fondling my bosoms by then.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Them booogers also got lotsa coconut oil in em. That's what makes em taste good I guess. I ain't had any and ain't gettin any.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we keep the information as quiet as possible. The ones who are most likely to vote anti firearm are the same ones who will likely shift to eating this stuff. They will just eat themselves out of the gene pool.

Carry on, deny it's the truth, and bury the article. And remember that we increased our brain mass from switching from plants to meat.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last anti-gun list I saw, the Impossible Burger jackwagons (and the other non-meat meat barbarians) were pretty high up. As if the heresy of claiming that plants are better than plant-eaters wasn't enough, that'll keep me away from them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last anti-gun list I saw, the Impossible Burger jackwagons (and the other non-meat meat barbarians) were pretty high up. As if the heresy of claiming that plants are better than plant-eaters wasn't enough, that'll keep me away from them.
Lettuce is a living thing and it feels pain. Stop eating lettuce for God's sake!

Latest posts

Top Bottom