STI 2011 input needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm going to wait and see what Gunbuffer has on hand before pulling the trigger on purchasing anything. If that doesn't pan out, I'd honestly like to see if I can find a used AI pistol.

Good luck on an AI pistol. I know a guy that used to have a couple of them. Not sure if he still does or if he would be interested in selling, but I could ask if you want to go that route.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad I don't still have that Caspian that Buffer built me. It was a killer piece. About the only thing that could improve it would have been having him send it out for hard chrome instead of Ceracoat. If I fed it Hornady HAPs I couldn't even come close to doing it justice.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck on an AI pistol. I know a guy that used to have a couple of them. Not sure if he still does or if he would be interested in selling, but I could ask if you want to go that route.

Thanks for the offer, but don't worry about checking yet. I still need to clear a few items out to even fund the purchase of anything yet. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a AI custom built gun. Pistols seem to pop up on Brian Enos periodically that have had some work done by AI.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have any issues STI has been fantastic in customer support. I've seen them offer to loan new guns to shooters that had one go down at matches too.

They replaced the rear site on my Trojan and they don't even make them anymore. Why they wanted me to send the whole gun, IDK, but they footed the bill. So I had them hard chrome it while they had it. Looks fantastic and didn't take months.

Sure would like to see a before and after pic if available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom