Stick to it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never wanted my car keyed in a parking lot. No stickers for me. I drove a mobile billboard for one entity or another most of my life. I kinda like being anonymous.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I was running errands around town this morning, I spent a good deal of time stopped behind vehicles at traffic lights.

Why all the stickers? I saw "Apple", "Yeti", stick families, Pac Man, a few vulgar, a few faded beyond reading ability, and many, many others.

Why do folks put stickers on their vehicles?
I guess it’s just a way of identifying or relating. For me I have a Harley winged death head in my back window and a Harley license plate on the front. That’s it for stickers.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I was running errands around town this morning, I spent a good deal of time stopped behind vehicles at traffic lights.

Why all the stickers? I saw "Apple", "Yeti", stick families, Pac Man, a few vulgar, a few faded beyond reading ability, and many, many others.

Why do folks put stickers on their vehicles?

Branding and self marketing. Our identities are determined by strangers based on what we elect to show them. You see Yeti and assume a person is outdoorsy and has more money than sense. You see "coexist" and assume they are empathetic and/or politically different. You see a gun sticker and it says "break into this vehicle." We've been conditioned to do this. No different than social media. Sharing random strangers thoughts to people we don't know in the hopes of intangible cosmic currency. We live in an age where most believe clothes maketh man.

Nothing wrong with it, it's just current human nature.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one like this recently. Gave me a chuckle.

Bumper-Sticker-I-Used-to-Be-Cool.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom