Stiff belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who makes stiff good carry belts for fat boys? I'm needing a new one. My old kydex lined Looper Leather belt gave up the ghost.
Thanks

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is Crossbreed and I even got a deal on an instructor style with Velcro closure from
https://www.crossbreed-seconds.com/belts
Not having a buckle means I don’t have to take it off at the airport and it fits with any holster since it has unlimited adjustability instead of holes you can only use at a set spacing. I haven’t had any problems with any of them after about 3-4 years of daily use with my oldest one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a month and a half ago I bought a belt from http://gunbelts.com/ (Bigfoot Gunbelts). It is just under 1/4" thick and has a steel liner. For the price, it seemed like the best way to go at the time. I've worn it ever since and I'm very happy with it. I'm a portly fellow (kind of like saying Hillary is kind of disliked on this board) with pretty much non-existent derriere, and it does a great job of keeping my pants up, even when I'm carrying. I'd highly recommend them. In fact, I'm pretty sure I just did.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good thread.... took me years to realize how much a difference a good belt makes when carrying... i still need a good one but i did upgrade from dress belt to a thicker/wider belt from walmart :) still not a real belt by a longshot but beats what i was using..

Latest posts

Top Bottom