Still buying Nike or do you even care?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've worn Brooks for several yrs, and they do hold up well. However, my feet are throughly screwed up and I more waddle than walk. Even tho they are made in China, I've started wearing Hokas. They are very comfortable and have a wider sole that helps preventing falls. At my age, falling is a no no.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about their "political stances," but for dress shoes, it would be Rockports. For walking, hiking, and climbing, it would be Merrell or Keen shoes.

The only think I have EVER owned with the Nike "swoosh" is a pair of heavy duty sweats. Wife saw them when we were in Idaho at one time and since they were heavier, she bought a pair of pants and hooded pull-over shirt because we were living in Colorado at the time. They are starting to wear a bit, but I won't let her throw them away until we can find some that are just as heavy and warm.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't. Most of it is overpriced anyway and their political stuff turns my lip. I'm also disgusted how Nike schools don't seem to be getting any slaps from the NCAA where as Adidas has been.

I'm also royally pissed off at Adidas and their crap they pulled at KU and OSU.

Been buying UA when I need sporting stuff. That or Columbia/Huk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom