Still buying Nike or do you even care?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in several years, but... I do need to get some. Was just telling my wife this the other day, she suggested we go over to Rack Room Shoes and find some, but I put it off.

My question is, if I want some tennis shoes, what mainstream company IS a GOOD option? They all support this woke, stupidity while sourcing their products from sweatshops paying pennies a day to their laborers.

So what decent options are there for nice, comfortable and somewhat stylish sneakers?

And no, I ain't wearing Cons.
I've been buying Brooks & Asics. I don't know their politics, but what I do know is whatever their politics, they aren't shoving it in my face, so I'll buy their shoes.

Now to the original question by the OP, nope. I'll never buy another thing with the swoosh on it. Ever. Not unless something changes and they somehow redeem themselves, which I do not believe is likely in my lifetime. I am not, however going to take all of my expensive, overpriced swoosh items to the fire pile or garbage bin. I've already bought that stuff, can't take it back. I'll wear it until it has shrunk enough (lol) that I can no longer wear it or it wears out and then I'll burn it or toss it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't think of anything I've ever owned that had the swoosh on it. I'll pay extra for quality, buy not for a 'swoosh'. JMO

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't think of anything I've ever owned that had the swoosh on it. I'll pay extra for quality, buy not for a 'swoosh'. JMO

Their pullover dri-fit shirts were the best thing going at one time for a nice pullover/golf shirt. I'm buying Callaway or PGA branded shirts now.

I bought their shoes, but never the really expensive ones, because they were everywhere and had a style I liked.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't buy nike or levis. Both anti gun/@nd amendment

That's another one. I been wearing 501's since before I was old enough to button my own buttons. Still have a big stack of them, but they are now work jeans and I won't be purchasing anything else with a levi's tag.

Sad deal, but hey, their money and their call, just like it's my money and my call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom