Still in shock - Be thankful...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings all…. My name is Dan... New resident to Oklahoma from California… Yes, you read that correctly - lol. Funny, we always heard things were different in other states, but I have to pinch myself thinking this can‘t be real… Let me just say that you should all drop to your knees and give thanks if you’ve never experienced gun ownership and shooting in CA…
I hope I can contribute at some level and make a few friends along the way that might bring me up to speed on shooting sports here in Oklahoma…
I’ve shot competitively for many years in skeet, sporting clays, IDPA and USPSA registered events… So I’m not new to shooting by any means but with that said - a firm believer that we can all learn something from others each and every day…

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, there are a few members here, including myself(same username), who are Calgunners. I lived out there for 12+ years before escaping back to free America. I am actually in CA right now on a short one month visit(one week left), but can't wait to get back so I can send in my CCW application(have to be a resident for 6 months before submitting). Anywho, hope your stay here on the boards as well as in this state are enjoyable.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom