Stillwater bail agent acquitted in shooting of client

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! I'm all for using deadly force if you need to and actually tend to lean toward the shooters side in most cases but not this time with what I see in that video.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Um.... I would like the written transcripts of the hearing. Something is missing out the vid!!

During closing arguments, defense attorney Jarrod Stevenson told the jury, “What's not on the video is your reasonable doubt.”

After the verdict, Stevenson said, “The video only showed half of the shooting. It didn't show what Mr. Williams was doing and I think that's what the jury really focused on.”
http://newsok.com/article/5586555

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She shot the guy in the back as he was going out the window? There must be more to the story if she was acquitted.

yeah, it's that jurors are profoundly stupid. i've been on on a first degree murder jury and i think half of those mouthbreathers probably lock themselves inside their own car at least once a month.

it's a 50/50 shot whether a jury will wrongly convict or wrongly acquit. it depends on how much sleep each juror got, if he forgot to eat breakfast, if his team won last night's game, if his wife blew him on his birthday, which college edumatacted lawyer man talk prettiest, etc. highly scientific stuff like that. this time it worked out in the murderer's favor.

the more to the story, you weren't at the trial stuff is goofy. you can judge a case from the news just as well as you can being there. i don't need to put on a button down and have clark brewster explain to me what roughhousing is if it's gonna leave me with a sore butthole, ya know what i mean?

Latest posts

Top Bottom