Stillwater bail agent acquitted in shooting of client

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'he looked like someone who had been in a prison yard working out'

what was your first clue genious, the fact you bonded him out of jail? you're not likely to meet boy scouts in that job.

i am not a fan of bondsmen. let police do the policing.

surprised she didn't make junior drive that go pro to the lake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the $&## did she get off?

Simple. She had a jury of her peers.
People are really stupid and a great many are far too willing to give those they perceive as "the good guys", a break bc afterall, anyone charged with a crime probably deserved it anyway. This guy was charged with 2nd degree murder and marijuana possession - whether he should've complied with ms badass or not, isnt the question. Noncompliance shouldnt have meant he was signing his death warrant.

We live in a state where inmates just wind up dead on a weekly basis and rarely is there any thorough investigation or investigative journalism to find out why. We have an unusually large % of cops who dont hesitate to use deadly force when not warranted, facing no consequences for their actions. There's no national outrage or media attention because...well...Oklahoma. We live in a state where an old man with too much money and a malfunctioning penis decides he wants to live out his golden years playing cops and robbers culiminating in the end of his fantasy role play where he finally gets to shoot himself one of those bad guys and for that he basically got a slap on the wrist.

You shouldnt run from the police. You should be respectful even when they're not. You should comply and bow down whenever told to do so by someone the state has deemed worthy of being your authority. You should do these things not out of genuine respect, but rather out of fear. Fear authority. Fear what they are capable of doing to you without consequence. Check your rights at the front door when you leave your house each day and enjoy your freedom to do as your told.
While the video is a disgusting misuse of lethal force that will no doubt give gun haters another bullet point for their argument, it's not the least bit surprising to me and unfortunately, neither was the verdict.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched the video a few times today. I really can't see any way to justify her actions whatsover. She seemed pretty damn calm after it was over too, her son was the only one who looked distraught.

You, too, huh? I am REALLY uncomfortable with her demeanor. Just another day at the office. I got the very distinct impression if her son hadn't been there she would have ordered lunch after.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The perp was what we called the "Hamburglar". He was wanted for breaking into several fast food restaurants. The bail bondsman heard he was going to flee to Florida (and he was) so she used a ruse to get him in with the intent of revoking his bond. Anyway the DA failed by not offering a lesser charge of Manslaughter. By definition, First Degree Murder is "with intent and malice aforethought or premeditation" or something like that, with the opinion that "intent and malice aforethought" can be instantaneous. After watching the video, the jury probably couldn't conclude that she had an "intent" to murder him, only that it was in the heat of passion, which would have resulted in a Manslaughter conviction had it been offered.

Just the week before, there was a similar trial. The guy was tried twice and the first trial was last summer which resulted in a hung jury on a Murder 1 charge. The second trial was for Murder 1 with an option for Manslaughter 1 and the jury gave him a guilty verdict on the Manslaughter charge.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She acts like a delicate flower that is afraid of someone's looks. A strapping fella like that with a few tats may be intimidating to some folks but dang sure shouldn't be to a bondsman. That murderin "gal" needs to find a job in a safe zone where she won't be scared of people. Most of the time I shrug off folks claiming "authority figures" are too quick to kill. This case right here is dang sure one they would have a valid claim in.

Is there any chance or way she can be retried in someway??
Civil court like OJ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom