Stillwater ProGun/NoGun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be at Brooklyns Friday night taking the kid out because thats where she wants to go since Tokyo Pot is booked up next weekend but will try to stay away from the bar area. Sorry. Im not leaving 'it' in the car and Im not going down there without it or leaving it at my kids apartment. I will just have to deal with the consequences if I happen to print and some snoop turns me in, figure the least can happen would be to get kicked out.

[video=youtube_share;2sruC0i3kDQ]http://youtu.be/2sruC0i3kDQ[/video]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would literally laugh out loud if someone at Git-n-gallop (or anyone besides an officer) tried to check my license.

Absolutely. I did volunteer I was CC when greeted at the front door of BWW. Their front door is plastered with gun buster signs.
He greeted me with, "come on in!" And opened the door. Told him I'd have to go elsewhere since I was armed.
Went across the street to Nagoya's. I usually just go on in most places CC, but since 1/4 of their front door was plastered with it, it felt good to be able to address a manager in person to express my opinion. He had nothing g to say.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*SNIP*
*= Information taken from friendorfoe.us Haven't confirmed by calling any of these stores yet, but I'm weary to take any information from this site; it doesn't look like it has been updated in awhile, at least for the Stillwater area.

Rule 1 - Don't call and ask. Show up and if there is a sign on the door, either ignore it and if asked to leave then do so, or go some place else.

One problem with calling is that you may get someones opinion and not the policy. Every AutoZone I have been to is carry friendly, just not for employees. Starbucks policy is to follow local law even though they prefer you not carry in the store but they don't post gunbuster signs. Another problem is you point out the lack of signage to someone who may complain to management and then the next thing you know, they put signs on the door. So a place that has not been posted in the past now becomes posted.

charlesc2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_10_d580d4eee7c49de34c99d7568e25a6bf.jpg
this is a great app for tracking who is pro gun and who is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom