Stillwater Walmart "Active Shooter" - Idiot Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking to the Frito-Lay vendor we have at my store about this past Saturday when one of the cashiers at the new Walmart on 6th called the police on him after she saw him "with a gun." In reality, the chips vendor was drinking a Pepsi and put the empty can back into his bag when the idiot cashier thought the soda can was a gun. Later, a few cops showed up with their rifles drawn and pointed at him and asked for his bag. The vendor said he was dumb and reached into his bag to show the officers the can of Pepsi, which prompted them to point their rifles into his face. They also had a bunch of cop cars surrounding the Frito Lay van outside in the parking lot. He said he felt lucky to be alive.

Some stupid cashier at the store across town almost got a man killed because she thought the can of Pepsi he was drinking was a gun. Morons these days.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of things..... Cops didn't surround the Frito Lay Van, it was the Jeep the vendor was driving.
When the vendor dove into the bag for the Pepsi can, cops didn't actually point their rifles at the vendor's face or anything else. Even after I (oops "they") told him to not reach in the bag. They were slung. (Slunged? Slinged?
Slanged?)
Cashier was an idiot, stupid moron.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of things..... Cops didn't surround the Frito Lay Van, it was the Jeep the vendor was driving.
When the vendor dove into the bag for the Pepsi can, cops didn't actually point their rifles at the vendor's face or anything else. Even after I (oops "they") told him to not reach in the bag. They were slung. (Slunged? Slinged?
Slanged?)

For the record, I would of shot him in the hip for reaching in the bag, gone and found the damn cashier and shot him/her in BOTH hips and then gone to the donut shop and had me a nice glazed one. :blush: Stuff like this is why I could not have made it out of training, muchless done 20 in the barrel. You guys have my undying gratitude. I swear I wonder about y'alls mental health, though. :hey3: Who subjects themself to that **** night after night on purpose??:anyone::uhwhat::tounge2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to the Frito-Lay vendor we have at my store about this past Saturday when one of the cashiers at the new Walmart on 6th called the police on him after she saw him "with a gun." In reality, the chips vendor was drinking a Pepsi and put the empty can back into his bag when the idiot cashier thought the soda can was a gun. Later, a few cops showed up with their rifles drawn and pointed at him and asked for his bag. The vendor said he was dumb and reached into his bag to show the officers the can of Pepsi, which prompted them to point their rifles into his face. They also had a bunch of cop cars surrounding the Frito Lay van outside in the parking lot. He said he felt lucky to be alive.

Some stupid cashier at the store across town almost got a man killed because she thought the can of Pepsi he was drinking was a gun. Morons these days.

Doesn't Pepsi Co. own Frito lay? And Taco bell Too? I don't see the big deal. Now, if was a Coke product he was drinking then, well...yeah.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slanged?)
I knew some of the officers in Stillwater at one time, most of them are pretty level headed.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slanged?)
Bold underlined portion seems to fit many of the hell mart employees. (

(I said many, not to be confused with ALL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom