Stillwater Walmart "Active Shooter" - Idiot Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna give the JBTs a pass on this one. What ****ing idjit REACHES in their damned bag in this day and age AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO?? and expects to NOT get shot??

And Wal-Mart employee/customer -- no offense to any employee/customer who frequents our fine forum -- just ... well ... the VAST majority of that demographic is ... ahem ... "touched".

Lol you haven't seen the worst. Some people who breeze on through... you wouldn't believe.

Also, yeah he said felt like a moron after reaching into the bag. He told me he said to the cops when asked what he had in the bag, "let me show you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's a good thing nothing bad happened. His wife has cancer and isn't doing well at all, so he's all she really has.

I'm glad nothing bad happened, too, for this and lots of other reasons. Things like this are a police officer's (and his family's) worst nightmare. Much, much worse than a righteous shooting and even those are horrible. Taking another life is not an insignificant event, I don't care how ****ing tough you think you are. Gah, it's all fun and games on here about me "making" Grumpy do this, that or the other thing but as God is my witness the best thing I have ever done in our almost 20 years of marriage is pitch that hissy fit and tell him if he wanted to remain a married man he needed to find something to do with his time than wear that ****ing brown uniform. I got to where I absolutely DREADED every morning when he pulled out of the driveway. There is no amount of money or retirement worth what these men and women deal with now. Ok, I'll crawl back down off my soapbox now. :blush:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol you haven't seen the worst. Some people who breeze on through... you wouldn't believe.

Also, yeah he said felt like a moron after reaching into the bag. He told me he said to the cops when asked what he had in the bag, "let me show you."

:ooh2:OMG, and sorry for the rant. Lol I must still have issues. Haha!

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad nothing bad happened, too, for this and lots of other reasons. Things like this are a police officer's (and his family's) worst nightmare. Much, much worse than a righteous shooting and even those are horrible. Taking another life is not an insignificant event, I don't care how ****ing tough you think you are. Gah, it's all fun and games on here about me "making" Grumpy do this, that or the other thing but as God is my witness the best thing I have ever done in our almost 20 years of marriage is pitch that hissy fit and tell him if he wanted to remain a married man he needed to find something to do with his time than wear that ****ing brown uniform. I got to where I absolutely DREADED every morning when he pulled out of the driveway. There is no amount of money or retirement worth what these men and women deal with now. Ok, I'll crawl back down off my soapbox now. :blush:

Yeah, must be stressful. Friend of mine at my other job had an ex husband who was an OK patrolman who died last week on a Sunday from a heart attack. He just had a big heart attack they called the "Widdow maker" not long before that. I worked with his son, and I know he's taking it real hard. Cops and family ain't got it easy.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, I would of shot him in the hip for reaching in the bag, gone and found the damn cashier and shot him/her in BOTH hips and then gone to the donut shop and had me a nice glazed one. :blush: Stuff like this is why I could not have made it out of training, muchless done 20 in the barrel. You guys have my undying gratitude. I swear I wonder about y'alls mental health, though. :hey3: Who subjects themself to that **** night after night on purpose??:anyone::uhwhat::tounge2:

I disagree.....the Vender was in no way at fault. We do not live in a Police State, he had not violated the law. People who are not trained to follow police command and are entirely innocent, surprised by the the sudden confrontation and most likely confused should not be expected to act like perpetrators who know the rules. The Cashier should have been arrested for making a False Report and Reckless Endangerment. It appears that the police on the scene showed excellent judgement and restraint. Job well done......

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, must be stressful. Friend of mine at my other job had an ex husband who was an OK patrolman who died last week on a Sunday from a heart attack. He just had a big heart attack they called the "Widdow maker" not long before that. I worked with his son, and I know he's taking it real hard. Cops and family ain't got it easy.

It's not just cops. ANYBODY who goes into a profession that is prone to attracting folks who want to make a difference -- military, firefighters, EMT/Paramedics, Doctors/Nurses, **gasp** Lawyers :faint:, and them damned JBTs -- take a toll on the men and women in those professions and their families. Lots of people -- myself included -- are fond of saying things like "well they know what they signed up for" and "just suck it up" but really young kids DON'T know what they are signing up for -- Grumpy's dad was OCPD and he was STILL stupid enough to think he was gonna change the world. Just ask him. He'll tell you straight up. He went through the 4 stages -- or is it 5, I forget, just like every cop out there. In the end, the only thing he saved was himself -- and maybe me (kinda depends on which day you ask me! :hey3:). Anyway, I saw lawyers with just as much stress -- maybe way worse -- and knew at least one who wound up killing himself because of it. Taking the weight of the world on when the world really doesn't give a flying **** anyway isn't a healthy thing to do.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 10.39.33 PM.png

Did he resemble this guy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom