Stillwater Walmart "Active Shooter" - Idiot Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree.....the Vender was in no way at fault. We do not live in a Police State, he had not violated the law. People who are not trained to follow police command and are entirely innocent, surprised by the the sudden confrontation and most likely confused should not be expected to act like perpetrators who know the rules. The Cashier should have been arrested for making a False Report and Reckless Endangerment. It appears that the police on the scene showed excellent judgement and restraint. Job well done......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The line between comedy and tragedy in this incident is a very fine one. To die, beause of stupidity....at WalMart?!?!

The mental status of the person making the call to the police needs close scrutiny. I'm trying to imagine what justification there could be for a normal person making such a call to the police.... The frito salesman has a odd way of drinking pepsi from a can? His body langauge resembled holstering a gun whe he put the can in his bag? He was aggressive and threatening when drinking his pepsi?
The most likely explanation is that the person who called the police is dangerously delusional or unstable.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The line between comedy and tragedy in this incident is a very fine one. To die, beause of stupidity....at WalMart?!?!

The mental status of the person making the call to the police needs close scrutiny. I'm trying to imagine what justification there could be for a normal person making such a call to the police.... The frito salsman has a odd way of drinking pepsi from a can? His body langauge resembled holstering a gun whe he put the can in his bag? He was aggressive and threatening when drinking his pepsi?
The most likely explanation is that the person who called the police is dangerously delusional or unstable.

I'm still trying to figure out why some people have trouble recognizing sarcasm in all it's blazing glory. But ... there they are. Go figure.

Not to mention the fact that if we truly lived in a "Police State" we wouldn't even be discussing "state actions" on a street corner in daylight, muchless on an internet forum where our comments are preserved for "The PoLeese" to study and decide who to next harass at their leisure. I dunno what some of you guys are sniffing but it's clearly better than anything I've ever ingested in my lifetime.

Last edited:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why some people have trouble recognizing sarcasm in all it's blazing glory. But ... there they are. Go figure.
what sad, lives those people must live. They shouldn't be mocked, but pittyed for their unfulfilled, and boring existences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom