Stimulus checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Kevin McCarthy is on OAN now. He said some dem members have already left DC because they didn’t get what they wanted in the first part of the bill.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it comes, we will but a new mattress and box springs for the 2nd bedroom since with our health problems one of us ends up sleeping there all to often, and we need a longer bed. Might also see if we can afford some roof repairs. Wife and doc still freak out when I say I can do it but I do not want the bathroom ceiling caving in.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RickN if you get a new bed I know moving it may not be something you can do. If it is or you got a neighbor who can help. I suggest letting it off gas in your garage a few days before bringing it in the house due to your lung function. Otherwise get the window in that room open and close it off. When those things are in plastic their whole lives they usually got a fair amount of nasty stuff that needs to air out.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN if you get a new bed I know moving it may not be something you can do. If it is or you got a neighbor who can help. I suggest letting it off gas in your garage a few days before bringing it in the house due to your lung function. Otherwise get the window in that room open and close it off. When those things are in plastic their whole lives they usually got a fair amount of nasty stuff that needs to air out.

We will have to try it in the garage as the window in that room is broken. Heck I have it taped in place. We hope to get some windows repaired soon too. Crap everything falls apart at once. :screwy:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, gonna put Trump between a rock and a hard place. If he doesn't sign it which I would like to see him do he will catch all the blame instead of the dems. Nancy will probably win this one but I would love to see Trump come out and explain why he won't sigh it and the crap the dems tried to pull.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
433BDC00-3592-44E1-9ED1-8057D3FCF0F7.png

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thought of investing it in something that is stable and "gets good interest" is pretty well worthless right now. The interest rate is something like 0 to 0.25 so that means after a year that 1200 turns into not much more. The only way to get the premium rates is if you have a whole lot of money going through an account or you have put 10K into an account already. That is also before fees and such so will it truly be worth investing it while carrying a balance on anything or putting off repairs on a vehicle so you get better mileage, probably not.

https://www.bankrate.com/rates/interest-rates/federal-funds-rate.aspx

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last I heard, after today I won't be getting a paycheck for a while. I'll be using mine, if the ex doesn't get it, to keep the lights on and food and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom