Stimulus checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I said only. However, you are incorrect as far as I read. The 1918 flu.

I'm pretty sure researchers noted that the young and able-bodied were disproportionately affected by the 1918 H1N1 virus (compared to other virus outbreaks) due to their close quarters, physical fatigue, and terrible medical facilities since they were off serving together in (and returning from) WWI.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bill just passed the House!
Trump, hurry up and sign it! I need my check! Actually direct deposit for me. Money money money money moneyyyyy

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be thinking about pulling an engine and trans to swap into my truck. Have a likely blown head gasket and to be honest it could probably use a rebuild. I can get a complete engine for about 400 and trans for about 300. If I pull from something around 2010 I will end up with an engine that has upgraded heads and about 60 to 90 more HP for about the same cost of the parts to do the head gaskets, timing set, and lash adjusters in what I currently have. The major change is the exhaust and the throttle body. By the time I try and increase the HP that much in what I have I have spent 3k on parts and no machining. And pulling the heads on the 4.7l dodge is a major pain inside the vehicle. I will still probably replace the head gasket and sell it all or keep around but do the work with the engine out. Inside the vehicle the service manual talks about removing the master cylinder.

Just gotta find somewhere to pull the one out and put the other in.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Read the bill. Lots of pork and we will be paying for this boondoggle for generations to come. Take me for example. Sure I like money like anyone else but I have had 0 financial impact on my income due the virus but will get a check. Better save the money, it will cost us many times over in the coming years as taxes will have to be raised. Just a feel good we did something from politicians. All of the ones that stood up just to hear themselves rattle this week was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read the bill. Lots of pork and we will be paying for this boondoggle for generations to come. Take me for example. Sure I like money like anyone else but I have had 0 financial impact on my income due the virus but will get a check. Better save the money, it will cost us many times over in the coming years as taxes will have to be raised. Just a feel good we did something from politicians. All of the ones that stood up just to hear themselves rattle this week was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is a lot of pork in this one and I hate that. Why can't our elected officials separate their lottery wish list from critical needs during an emergency situation like this? I just don't get it. :(

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the dumbest most base pandering I have ever seen. Should be called the incumbent protection act. Stupid sheep people allowing the government to take more power in exchange for a paltry check. I bet half the idiots wanting this money would get in a train car to ride to the check distribution center. What has happened to America? I am truly ashamed

Latest posts

Top Bottom