Stimulus checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a lot of pork in this one and I hate that. Why can't our elected officials separate their lottery wish list from critical needs during an emergency situation like this? I just don't get it. :(

Let me 'splain it to you. This Covid-19 debacle, though the virus does exist and infects people, is a hyped up panic to justify the passage of this bill - and the pork has been added to ride the coattails of this bill. If it were to truly be some sort of national crisis, none of the pork would have been added. This shows that Congress doesn't see this flu as anything needing to be taken seriously. Ergo, I don't take it seriously either. (Actually, I never did from the beginning.)

Woody

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me 'splain it to you. This Covid-19 debacle, though the virus does exist and infects people, is a hyped up panic to justify the passage of this bill - and the pork has been added to ride the coattails of this bill. If it were to truly be some sort of national crisis, none of the pork would have been added. This shows that Congress doesn't see this flu as anything needing to be taken seriously. Ergo, I don't take it seriously either. (Actually, I never did from the beginning.)

Woody
Bread and circuses. When there is an ACTUAL emergency, we are FUBARED.

I am astonished at how many people (about 95% of the population) are taking what the media reports as truth. How does ANYONE with half a mind think that what we are being told is remotely accurate?

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this, but can I borrow a couple of yall's kids? You can have them back right after the money hits the bank. [emoji38]
If I got to collect money for all the people that I have to take care of their crap like my kids at work. You could tack on another 4 grand to my check easy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom