Stinky fish......laughed till I had tears in my eyes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Filipinos have a fish they call stinky fish. It's dried and then they re-hydrate/cook it. Even burning candles and room freshener and the windows and doors open it takes a couple days to rid the house of the smell. Only time my wife is allowed to cook it now is outside on the grill when I'm going to be gone all day. They think its delicious!

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Filipinos have a fish they call stinky fish. It's dried and then they re-hydrate/cook it. Even burning candles and room freshener and the windows and doors open it takes a couple days to rid the house of the smell. Only time my wife is allowed to cook it now is outside on the grill when I'm going to be gone all day. They think its delicious!
When I was stationed in Washington State there was a contractor that would eat that, and other crazy stuff for lunch quite often. 🔥💩💨😫

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the Scandanavian dish? It's supposed to be really tasty once you get past the smell.

The bald guy sounds like me when I get sick. I holler for dinosaaaaaurs and Buuuuuuicks in the paaaaarking lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom