Stitt announces OK Mexican consulate to assist growing Mexican population

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A quote from a poem isn't an immigration policy.

I'm pretty sure those Englishmen that dreamed and concieved of this country didn't intend for it to become the trash dumpster of the third world.
Never said it was an immigration policy. If you read my entire post, I think it’s obvious that I didn’t say it was a policy.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, race is most certainly an issue with SOME in this thread. It was not meant to imply or insinuate ALL. Which is what some seemed to infer.
I agree with you that race is an issue with some in this thread, but that’s not what you said in your original post that I commented on which I copied below.

Hmm, it‘s fun to add “I’m not racist but…” to the beginning of all posts in this thread.

I just wanted to make the point that not everyone in favor of illegal immigration is also a racist.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you that race is an issue with some in this thread, but that’s not what you said in your original post that I commented on which I copied below.

Hmm, it‘s fun to add “I’m not racist but…” to the beginning of all posts in this thread.

I just wanted to make the point that not everyone in favor of illegal immigration is also a racist.
Yes, add it to all posts, doesn’t make it work for all posts… that’s my test :)

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Agreed. I hate everyone equally . . . which does not make me a Bigot, but an Allgot :hot:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait for when Federal Dollars are handed out to deal with this 'crisis'.
There will be many strings attached and few if any Governor's will be able to resist.
Even Stitt.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, but don’t Americans need a passport to go into and come out of Mexico? Yet illegals can just walk across without any identification.
If you're making the crossing "illegally", either side of the fence can come and go as they please without a passport. But no passport, and you try to go through a port of entry either direction now, and you'll get screamed at and told by a not so nice overworked guy to turn the hell around. Some places, like the tijuana/san diego area, used to allow people to just go back and forth for commerce, if you were stationed in on coranado island you could swing down to tijuana for a taco and some cheap beer during lunch, as easy as driving down the street. They changed that a couple years ago, and now its passport crossing only. And a TON of people cross there.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's fun is seeing all the people who are supposedly from the same political "camp" tearing each other apart and shatting in each others faces about difference in skin color or opinion. What's even more fun is seeing the masses of such people whine and cry about losing elections/etc after they ostracize large groups of people because they aren't white enough, proud enough, conservative enough, or whatever the desired quality of the year is.

mikkyc

Marksman
Reaction score
I think the solution acceptable for everyone here would be:
You come here illegally - no free education for you or kids, no free medical, no foodstamps or other handouts.
So you are on your own. And $ billions will be saved for American Citizens and LEGAL immigrants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom