Stitt announces OK Mexican consulate to assist growing Mexican population

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any of those coming over here pulling what I’ve seen some Mexicans doing. Not saying they don’t, but I’ve personally seen some crap Mexicans have done.
What? You haven't seen all the Russian and "Eurotrash" flags flying? Demands for more interpreters for them? All the drugs and violence in town and "eurotrash" names in the news everyday?

FWIW - "eurotrash" should probably be considered a racial slur, but White skin is exceptionally thick, and since Whites have always been a global minority yet capable of colonizing every single continent, they'll probably just laugh that one off.

And yes, I have brown and white blood....and quite grateful to be living in a colonized, civilized, advanced society.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago we had state government passing laws to create a hostile environment to illegals and now we have the head of the state making these comments .

American citizens have no need to avail themselves of a Mexican consulate in the United States unless they are planning on going on Holiday in Mexico and need a visa for such.
Visa not required to enter Mexico.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? You haven't seen all the Russian and "Eurotrash" flags flying? Demands for more interpreters for them? All the drugs and violence in town and "eurotrash" names in the news everyday?

FWIW - "eurotrash" should probably be considered a racial slur, but White skin is exceptionally thick, and since Whites have always been a global minority yet capable of colonizing every single continent, they'll probably just laugh that one off.

And yes, I have brown and white blood....and quite grateful to be living in a colonized, civilized, advanced society.
I only have red blood.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gov. Kevin Stitt announced Tuesday a Mexican consulate is scheduled to open in Oklahoma City next spring.

The Consulate of Mexico will provide services and assistance to Oklahoma's growing Mexican community, according to a news release.

“As Oklahoma’s Mexican community grows, I’m glad that these Oklahomans can get the services they need right here in our state, rather driving hours across state lines for simple paperwork,” Stitt said in the release. “I am thankful for the collaboration and shared vision between Oklahoma and Mexico that made this a reality.”

Consul Edurne Pineda, a Mexican diplomat specializing in consular affairs, has been appointed as its head consul.

“This is a great announcement for the people of Oklahoma City,” Mayor David Holt said in the release. “There isr a large population of Mexican Americans in our state, with more than 100,000 in Oklahoma City alone. Access to these services is important, and I congratulate the leaders in our Mexican American community who have advocated for this facility for many years.”

Roy Williams, the president and CEO of the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber said the consulate is also important for the business community.

The consulate is expected to open with full services by the end of spring 2023.
https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-kevin-stitt-mexican-consulate-spring-2023/42232866
We overlook the growing Senior citizens that Medical, Dental and prescription prices have gone up 600% but are starting another help a illegal citizen department. Maybe we should spend the money on assisting TX at the border and fix several problems with one effort. I work with Mexican people that entered legally and work hard and pay taxes. They dont wont illegals taking jobs and bringing in gangs and cartels either. These guys I have worked with for many years do not want competition to bring down oilfield wages and create accidents because employers will hire them first because they will work cheap. Watch workmans comp and other types of insurance go up. Does anyone know what its like to work with limited or zero English speaking people in a hazardous job? Its hard to get things done!

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, it‘s fun to add “I’m not racist but…” to the beginning of all posts in this thread.
I've been to Mexico and Central America. There are Asians, black skinned people, brown skinned people, and white people there. All races of people are coming across our southern border.

This isn't about race. This is about our elected officials not defending our borders as they were sworn to do. To the contrary. They have erased our borders and our enemies (Chinese and radical militant Muslims, for example) are swarming across our southern borders. Add to that mix the drug cartels, and we're in for serious trouble.

And our elected officials are to blame. Stitt included. He's included because he's not taking (albeit unpopular) steps to protect Oklahomans from DC's insanity and recklessness. Again, to the contrary, he's enabling the madness.

In spite of what you choose to believe, "race" is not an issue. The issue is crime aided and abetted by our elected leaders.

Note: the crime of coming across our borders illegally. That makes these people criminals. And it includes all races.

Last edited:

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, it‘s fun to add “I’m not racist but…” to the beginning of all posts in this thread.
Racism and illegal immigration are two completely different conversations. Yes, racism exists in our country, but a person that speaks out against illegal immigration does not make them a racist. Most of the folks that are crossing our southern border are simply looking for a better life, and I have empathy for these people. I don’t blame the people, but I have a huge issue with our federal government’s response to the issue. If I was born in a poverty stricken country, I would probably be looking for a way to make my way to the land of the free. As a country, we cannot allow people to enter our country illegally for numerous reasons, but we aren’t doing much to prevent it. Along with the people that are wanting to improve their lives, there are many that want to do harm. There is a legal process for becoming a citizen of our great country, and it needs to be enforced! For me, it simply comes down to legal vs illegal immigration, and it has nothing to do with racism. I visited Ellis Island several years ago while acting as a chaperone for a senior class trip, and I found my maternal great grandparents digital records when they came from Ireland. I also read these words and reflected on them for awhile.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom