Stitt announces OK Mexican consulate to assist growing Mexican population

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s as disgraceful as it is outrageous and absolutely inconceivable that a Republican Governor of a what has traditionally been a conservatively inclined state is openly conceding to the Globalist ‘No Borders’ Agenda…..”Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit……”, right in between Stitt’s ‘pink tinged’, RINO eyes. WTF???

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first step in controlling illegal immigration is documenting and tracking non-citizens. Having a central location where they can go to obtain correct identification helps do that.

Can't weed out the illegals from the actual immigrants if the legit ones can't show a paper trail.
My grandparents came through Ellis Is, maybe do something like that in El Paso.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
A quote from a poem isn't an immigration policy.

I'm pretty sure those Englishmen that dreamed and concieved of this country didn't intend for it to become the trash dumpster of the third world.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Consulate is staffed and funded by the country that opens it. Not the country it's located in. It's a diplomatic extension of the country's Embassy (though without certain rights and privileges, IIRC).

You can state the above, and I can agree with you, but not everyone on the forums uses critical thinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom