Stitt moves to 'flatten the curve' of coronavirus in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You must not read my posts. That's ok, most people don't
I do not believe he could get your level of discussion, he is all about spewing **** not about trying to get people to think out side of their little box!! Don't always agree with you but you do make me think. ZH is just... amusing in a WTF kinda way.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Only assholes who were wrong about all of this would say that.

Ever hear the phrase "dont shoot the messenger"

You ****ing people sat and eviscerated me now you get to weep at your own families dying, because of good ol' American hubris.

Cant stop a virus with prayer. Sucks. But reality usually does.
The only reason anyone eviscerated you because you came storming in with an ‘end of the world’ message. It’s not. Be vigilant and safe.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting waiting waiting...for the ban hammer to smack all you name callers....
23s1wz.jpg

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not believe he could get your level of discussion, he is all about spewing **** not about trying to get people to think out side of their little box!! Don't always agree with you but you do make me think. ZH is just... amusing in a WTF kinda way.
That's nice.

I think it's going to suck personally, especially when nurses who don't have proper PPE start getting sick.

You didn't think hospitals begging for homemade masks was a problem yet?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They will turn more, things I have said were dates to avoid cataclysmic hospital over run, its inevitable now.

I know I am correct because I use math and data science, not feelings or religion.

Oklahoma will see mass deaths very shortly.

I doubt you can be trusted to pay up but care to wager on how many deaths by what date oh ye of math and data science expert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SARS killed 10%
MERS killed 34%

both were Corona viruses, this one so far will likely end up just under 10%. And if you had SARS or MERS and recovered you likely have some resistance to CV-19. This kind of government response could permanently disable our economy.

i dont know if a second Great Depression is worth it myself. But it is what it is. 60 or older should self quarantine and the rest of us should support them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom