Stitt moves to 'flatten the curve' of coronavirus in Oklahoma

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
78
Location
Edmond, OK
SARS killed 10%
MERS killed 34%

both were Corona viruses, this one so far will likely end up just under 10%. And if you had SARS or MERS and recovered you likely have some resistance to CV-19. This kind of government response could permanently disable our economy.

i dont know if a second Great Depression is worth it myself. But it is what it is. 60 or older should self quarantine and the rest of us should support them.


When the economy is built on a house of debt and fake numbers, its deserved, we do not manufacture enough.

Build the iPhones here, build the tech here, build medical equipment and PPE, heck we don't even have any insulin reactors in this country.....all you diabetics are owned by China for 85% or India for the remaining 15%

All your drugs come from CHINA. This is so much more than a virus, the virus just reveals the actual plague, The Federal Reserve and corporate stock buybacks, none of the rise in the S&P was real, just companies using cheap debt to pump their own dump.

Houses in for instance, Nichols hills, are not worth $2,000,000, your 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cookie cutter developer built house isn't worth $200,000 or whatever it might say on paper, that is fake.


And everyone using their home like an ATM with gainz, is going to lose if they didn't sell and downsize, and then buy physical gold.
 

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,101
Location
Arrow Repaired
When the economy is built on a house of debt and fake numbers, its deserved, we do not manufacture enough.

Build the iPhones here, build the tech here, build medical equipment and PPE, heck we don't even have any insulin reactors in this country.....all you diabetics are owned by China for 85% or India for the remaining 15%

All your drugs come from CHINA. This is so much more than a virus, the virus just reveals the actual plague, The Federal Reserve and corporate stock buybacks, none of the rise in the S&P was real, just companies using cheap debt to pump their own dump.

Houses in for instance, Nichols hills, are not worth $2,000,000, your 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cookie cutter developer built house isn't worth $200,000 or whatever it might say on paper, that is fake.


And everyone using their home like an ATM with gainz, is going to lose if they didn't sell and downsize, and then buy physical gold.
Well ****, I guess I just need a noose and tree life just ain’t worth living .....but for the record I buy brass and lead
 

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
16,543
Reaction score
13,566
Location
edmond
When the economy is built on a house of debt and fake numbers, its deserved, we do not manufacture enough.

Build the iPhones here, build the tech here, build medical equipment and PPE, heck we don't even have any insulin reactors in this country.....all you diabetics are owned by China for 85% or India for the remaining 15%

All your drugs come from CHINA. This is so much more than a virus, the virus just reveals the actual plague, The Federal Reserve and corporate stock buybacks, none of the rise in the S&P was real, just companies using cheap debt to pump their own dump.

Houses in for instance, Nichols hills, are not worth $2,000,000, your 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cookie cutter developer built house isn't worth $200,000 or whatever it might say on paper, that is fake.


And everyone using their home like an ATM with gainz, is going to lose if they didn't sell and downsize, and then buy physical gold.
ZH, we agree on something. We need our day to day products from TP to heart drugs be made in the USA. That’s becoming more apparent every day. Welcome to the Matrix.
 

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
78
Location
Edmond, OK
You know when you start talking about people's relatives then you need to STFU. You heartless bastard. I'm sick of your A$$.

Your anger is misdirected, I just parrot what doctors in Italy and Spain have been saying.


That should be directed at state leaders like Stitt. Who fired the state epidemiologist just days ago.

He is in over his head and already cost lives.
 

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
78
Location
Edmond, OK
And, it's people like you that fuel the hoarding.


The hoarding is smart. What is in LA is only weeks behind here, mitigating it now is crucial. Can you tell me actual numbers of incubation periods and what asymptomatic carriers means?

No one can see this. And you might never be sick, but it could kill your elders, or immunocompromised, diabetic, overweight, in fact in Italy the #1 comorbidity so far is obesity.

Guess what Americans are? A lot are pretty overweight and diabetic. This isn't going to end well. Because those same people were going to bars and restaurants this past weekend still.


That means we wont see who they infected for anywhere from 5-20 days, 37 being the longest contact traced so far in Italy, here in Oklahoma.


So, March 29th to April 18th, big clusters will hit hospitals, lag in testing, give it another 5 days for each date (that's how long results are on avg) so April 3rd and April 23rd. Respectively

Open for Easter? Countrywide. I don't want to do the math. 7% to 10% die who catch this by June. Hospitals would be setup in hotels, the Chesapeake arena, army tents in parking lots etc.
 
Last edited:

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
2,442
Reaction score
2,690
Location
Stonewall, Ok. 15mins S. Of Ada
20130326_rodney-king-PS.jpg
 

Latest posts

Top Bottom