Stitt moves to 'flatten the curve' of coronavirus in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering how much of the "home grown" business will continue to be conducted once the Coronavirus is under control since it is cost-saving-and that includes OU,OSU etc. who are using the internet for teaching. Even district schools are doing their classes online.
Back to statistics and figures for argument. Forget that, look at the deaths in Italy, Spain, China and other countries. Then observe what attention the Coronavirus has gotten, leading scientists say it's significant and is costing lives. Moreover, we've never seen factories, stores, restaurants, SPORTS, cities, countries, factories and anywhere people gather shut down like this so something must be wrong-especially since they are shutting down SPORTS venues-they've never done that before that I am aware and people are laid off from their jobs in huge numbers. This disease has shut down governments for crying out loud, people are dying but it is of no significance unless it is in someone's family-then it is extremely important. It's like a home invasion, we all talk about what we'd do if it occurred to our home but it has never happened to most of us so we don't worry about it-until it happens and then it's too late. Now go wash your hands!

John everyone I know is taking this seriously, and it is serious but at the same time I am not going to grab a sign and start screaming gloom and doom. It is an issue that We as a nation seem to be pulling together and kicking in the ass.
Everyone I know is being proactive, diligent and policing our associates. I have grand babies I have not seen in 2.5 weeks, a daughter I have not seen in over a month............ This **** sucks but it is what it is!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John everyone I know is taking this seriously, and it is serious but at the same time I am not going to grab a sign and start screaming gloom and doom. It is an issue that We as a nation seem to be pulling together and kicking in the ass.
Everyone I know is being proactive, diligent and policing our associates. I have grand babies I have not seen in 2.5 weeks, a daughter I have not seen in over a month............ This **** sucks but it is what it is!!!
I agree with you okierider. there are naysayers that negate the gravity of this current scourge and even after it has passed or is manageable, the economy is going to need to be kick-started to get it up to speed. Some people relate the Coronavirus to the regular influenza but it just ain't so. I hope you get to see your daughter and grandaddies earlier than you anticipated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom