Stock tip I wanna discuss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you are into stocks so I wanna hear your thoughts.
I got an insider tip - no it wasnt actually insider - from a guy who is working bulding the assembly line for Ball Co. making aluminum cans. Soon Ball is taking over all can manufacturing to replace plastic bottles, and this buddy of mine is building miles of can productions in a new facility in Phoenix right now with several other jobs on the horizon. I see opportunity but I am uncertain.
here is what I found just now and there maybe better sources but they should all be same shouldnt they?
upload_2021-1-13_18-31-50.png

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuff used to come in glass, then aluminum cans, the plastic bottles. Now they wanna return to aluminum. If trend continues, they’ll go back to glass. Ball knows glass container production too. GO ALL IN!

Disclaimer: I know nothing of stock trading aside from liveSTOCK

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they are currently building a facility, the market has already analyzed the production and the stock price reflects that analysis. That said, I didn’t see a news release talking about a facility in AZ. They did release news about a facility in KY coming online in 2022.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an analyst recently talking about how Apple will soon be in trouble because people aren't replacing their I phone as often. Warren Buffet owns around 90 billion dollars of Apple stock so i hope he will be all right.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry CHenry, your stock tip is already mainstream news.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3649684-ball-to-build-new-aluminum-end-manufacturing-facility

personally, to me it sounds as if they are diversifying, which is good, but it sounds like they’re doing it to virtue signal being “green”; at least according to the above article. The green movement, unless it’s actually a power/solar panel manufacturer/green infrastructure company appears to me to just be a giant money pit for the sake of looking trendy. E.G. an expensive PR stunt. I could be very wrong. My other concern is that ball is more or less at an all time high. If you’re hoping for a quick jump, I doubt it will happen. I personally doubt this will do much to the stock price at all.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have bought it 20 years ago, or at least 10.
Kind of like listening to the gold peddler on TV.
In 1970 gold was $100 an ounce now it $2k an ounce.
You better invest now before it goes thru the roof.
Well if you buy gold now, Hell will freeze over before it gets to $40K (20 times)an ounce.
20 years ago Ball was a flatlined dead company.
Now its popped to $100 a share. Maybe good or maybe cooked books for the owners to unload.

Side note I do not, will not and have never owned stock in any publicly traded company.
I would have a better chance to get rich pullin' slots in Vegas.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you are into stocks so I wanna hear your thoughts.
I got an insider tip - no it wasnt actually insider - from a guy who is working bulding the assembly line for Ball Co. making aluminum cans. Soon Ball is taking over all can manufacturing to replace plastic bottles, and this buddy of mine is building miles of can productions in a new facility in Phoenix right now with several other jobs on the horizon. I see opportunity but I am uncertain.
here is what I found just now and there maybe better sources but they should all be same shouldnt they?
View attachment 188251

I know his brother’s cousins sister-in-laws friend. She said it was a sure thang!

Latest posts

Top Bottom