Stolen Guns on ABC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this very moment the media is focusing on the issue of stolen guns. The all knowing and ever querulous Diane Sawyer is telling us how there are about a quarter million guns stolen every year.
Suggesting that most of them make their way into the hands of criminals, she did not skip a beat as she smoothly changed to the next breaking story, "Your subway footlong just does not measure up". I guess that is really important these days.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's a windbag along with every other main stream media personality. Got to thinking about our media the other day and it dawned on me what the core issue is today.....no one reports an unbiased news report anymore. We've got a bunch of "too-highly" paid, wanna be's who report their opinions and their opinions only.

Madeira

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's a windbag along with every other main stream media personality. Got to thinking about our media the other day and it dawned on me what the core issue is today.....no one reports an unbiased news report anymore. We've got a bunch of "too-highly" paid, wanna be's who report their opinions and their opinions only.

^ and it's painfully obvious that they are all serving their own agenda.. It doesn't help that most of the big media are under the same few big companies.

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too bad someone has never broke in into their signal stream and superimposed a disclaimer saying that this is not the truth, but an biased opinion of the person on the screen. Do we have any good computer hackers in the audience? I would suggest something like that, but it is probably illegal to suggest something like that so I will not do it. (This is to be my official disclaimer that I am not suggesting the illegal act of breaking in the the Communist News Networks signal stream during a broadcast and superimpose the truth over their faces while cutting off the audio.) Make sure you use spell check.:uhh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom