stolen guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill Brashier of Sand Springs Oklahoma stole most of my guns out of my safe recently as well as alot of tools. I will update with serial numbers and story later when I get off work and to a computer. Police are looking for him. May be heading to Abilene Texas. Drives a primer black early '00s GMC extended cab with headache rack, or a Black Yamaha Vstar.

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill Brashier, Fugitive of Justice. https://www.facebook.com/bill.brashier.7 This man is part of my family, and I gave him a free place to stay for 8 months while he was "down on his luck" and looking for a job. A couple weeks ago i'm putting my code in my safe, when I notice him looking over my shoulder. Should have changed the code but he says "Oh don't worry you can trust me" and I wanted to trust someone living with me especially family so I didn't change the code. A few days maybe a week later I go to open the safe and the code is changed. Had to have a guy come drill it out and change the lock to find everything was gone. We have proof he stole everything he was caught selling some but is still on the run. No serial numbers on Tools but the big ones are Dewalt Miter Saw, Circular Saw, Drills and a Husquvarna Polesaw. He was driving a 2001 GMC Extended cab tag # EQM676 painted flat black with headache rack and wheels from a 2015 Chevy that I bought for him so he could look for a job. The grill on the truck is messed up.

Serial Numbers,
Glock 17 Gen 4 FDE Heine Straight Eight night sights SXV009
Marlin 795 MM34800G
Marlin Model 60 18447257
M44 Mosin RC006785
Tula SKS CCCP 16138
Mauser 1914 32329
Nagant 1895 11123
Aero AR-15 8.3" .300blk Pistol FDE with SBPDW brace. X123714
1991 Egyptian AKMS with Hungarian reciever. Will update with serial # don't have it on me.
There was also a MkII FV-SR with a 3-9x50 Vortex scope and UTG bipod I just picked up and didn't get to record a serial number yet.

Luckily I didn't keep all my eggs in one basket just most of them.
Lesson learned I will never let anyone know the combo to my safe again even by accident.

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill was arrested for meth, no insurance, a pipe, open container, and a loaded firearm used to shoot at my dad. Unfortunately he bailed out less than a day later for $100. So now he has more time to ditch my stuff. The DA is taking their sweet time approving the charges and won’t approve the attempted murder because there isn’t enough evidence. Hopefully he’s in jail soon I know where he’s staying and I wish I could go see if any of my guns are over there. Found two guns at a pawn shop he pawned off he said he “had them for years”.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill was arrested for meth, no insurance, a pipe, open container, and a loaded firearm used to shoot at my dad. Unfortunately he bailed out less than a day later for $100. So now he has more time to ditch my stuff. The DA is taking their sweet time approving the charges and won’t approve the attempted murder because there isn’t enough evidence. Hopefully he’s in jail soon I know where he’s staying and I wish I could go see if any of my guns are over there. Found two guns at a pawn shop he pawned off he said he “had them for years”.
Sounds like he needs some time for reflection behind bars.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Man, I wish you the best. Let's hope they get him off the streets before he hurts or kills somebody. Please keep us posted. Still driving the same truck?

Merica

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Pliskin, I forgot my old password. William Earl Brashier got out of jail last night after pleading guilty to all charges. He already skipped bail once. The DA felt it was ok to give him 2 years probation after he said quote "I wanna go out with a bang". He is not required to tell anyone where he got rid of my stolen stuff, no paying for any of it and all the misdemeanors were dropped completely. Also the detective has been avoiding my messages about where more of my guns are supposed to be, the people who have them would likely end up trying to kill me if I showed up alone but the police do not seem to care. This is the world we live in...

He does not have the vehicles anymore and I have recovered the G17 and Nagant 1895.

Latest posts

Top Bottom