Stolen Hunting Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 1 month after I was let go from my job some punks got in my garage and stole two of my hunting backpacks filled with my hunting gear, a 375 Magnum pistol, and my Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow. I the backpacks I had 6 game calls, Nikon Binoculars, Nikon Range Finder, high powered LED flashlights, gloves, 2 hunting knives, bone saw, and other miscellaneous stuff. Bought new it would run around $5,000 to replace everything. When I spoke to my insurance agent it turns out that due to my deductible and the fact that I would lose my $1,000 per year claim free discount for two years, so I would get about $1,500 to replace everything. I figured I would start buying some stuff along after I was employed. Unfortunately I am still unemployed and the hunting season is around the corner. My goal of this posting is to reach out in the event that you run into someone that somehow has a bunch of hunting gear and can’t explain where they got it. Also if you have some extra gear that you might be willing to part with let me know. I am not expecting a hand out, I just can’t afford to pay full price for anything. Most of the items I purchased on good sales, they were given to me, or I bought them used. FYI - the pistol was not registered to me or the person that gave it to me to use for personal protection not for hunting.
Thanks for listening and keeping your eyes and ears open!

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some items I am looking for include (I forgot to mention that one of the backpacks was my son’s. Good news is that he is 6’-3” too):
Monocular
Quill for Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow (my Dad forward me some money to get a used one)
2- LED Light/s
2- Hunting camo backpacks
2- camo seat cushions
1- bone saw
1- Range finder
1- Machette
Binoculars with Zoom 12 x 50
2- Gloves XL
3-4 22” Bolts 3-4
3-4 broadheads for Crossbow
2- Camo Scent control face masks
Wish list - 1 Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum Police Edition Revolver With 5 pound trigger job. LOL

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an excel spreadsheet that I email to myself any time it changes with all my gun info. So even if the house burns down as soon as I can get on the internet I can retrieve all my info. (PSA)

I do something “similar” but lazier. I take pics of everything and that keeps images (with specifics like S/N) in the Cloud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom