Stolen Polaris RZR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: I caught the thief on 2 game cameras but he was wearing a bandanna from the nose down. I could tell he was most likely in his 30's with tats on both arms....I got 4 still shots and one video. The video shows he had an odd walking pattern. I sent the pic's and video to the sheriff so hopefully he'll have run across him before. I don't have cell service on my ranch so being able to monitor game cameras is not an option but I do have quite a few cameras and was lucky to catch him in the act on 2 of them....I gave my neighbors a heads up just in case he tries to hit me again or their places the next time
The sumbich came bacK? Vehicle description? Did he steal anything this time?

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a cabin there, a few of us might be willing to spend some weekends out there "hunting hogs" at night.
Sounds like a good idea....I have one off grid cabin and two travel trailers.....also a hookup for one more travel trailer with 50amp and 30 amp service plus water and central sewer system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom