Stolen Polaris RZR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to hear about thievery.:censored:
Sometimes I think having a place in the middle of nowhere emboldens thieves especially with absentee owners, because they know the chance of someone catching them in the act is low.
This situation makes me wonder why the thieves would only take one of the Razrs and nothing else. :anyone:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate thieves.

I would bet some cretin close by, knows you are gone and equipment is there, seen easy pickings.

Had it happen to us.

Leave as little as possible and secure the rest as best you can.

Hope they get caught, but chances are slim.

SO is there to file paperwork, not much else.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a tracker on them, I put an AirTag on mine 4 wheeler in case it gets lifted
I put an airtag on mine too. the air filter compartment was a great place to tape one. Using black Gorilla tape, you'd never know it was there, even looking at it. disable the 'beep' so as not to tip the thief. There's a youtube video showing how to disable the beeper

Last edited:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also. I have an Arlo battery cellphone type camera on my remote stuff. I get an immediate notification of any movement in the area to my smart phone. You could do this too with those cell trailcams. The camera is not cheap but the service is only $5/month. With the Arlo you can activate a built in siren. I scared off a group of cows (4 legged) with it one time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom