Storage containers and bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I decided to tidy the garage up a bit and discovered I have an abundance of plastic containers. I have about ten of the protein powder containers that I could let go. I have used them to store excess brass mostly. But they hold more lead ingots than you would be willing to pick up. Got about twenty of the Folgers coffee tubs with lids. I mostly used them to separate brass through processing steps. I have the coffee mate containers that are five inch in diameter and 5 inches tall and 9 inches tall. I use them in parts storage parts washing segregation of brass processing. I have literally a small boat load of those plastic bags that coffee come in. These things are the cat's meow for storing bullets, or loaded pistol ammo like 9mm or 40s. I think they would be great for long term storage of components for loading or loaded ammo then placed in ammo cans. They are durable, cheap, and pack great. Anyways they are free if you are interested. Located in Duncan OK.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I too have a bunch of plastic storage containers that I would give away to anyone wanting them.
These containers have a bunch of uses and they are stack-able. The black cans had smokeless tobacco in them.
I've used them mainly for the containing and separation of the components of pulled down ammo,
but the ice cream buckets are great for keeping critters out of your furry friend's treats and food.
I've even stored PC parts in those as well. They are free and I have a bunch to get rid of. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20160409_091238.jpg
    20160409_091238.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 309

Latest posts

Top Bottom