Storm damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys with the storms expected over the next day or two and those that have happened already, if you get roof storm damage and have insurance call these guys.
Aspen Roofing 405-359-5762

After the last big hail storm a few months back our roof got damage. These guys came out an did an inspection in which they found damage not only to the roof but also the garage doors, guttering, and patio cover. They also looked at the leak in the bathroom from an earlier storm.

For our deductible (thank you stimulus check) we got a complete new roof with new decking, the bathroom ceiling replaced, new garage doors, guttering and patio cover. All the work was done quickly and correctly.

I hated to use the money when we needed it for other things but we got our moneys worth and then some, and it needed to be done anyway. I highly recommend these guys.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you tell us how much the company charged per square footage of roof? I’m looking at a new roof this fall, so a reference point would be appreciated.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you tell us how much the company charged per square footage of roof? I’m looking at a new roof this fall, so a reference point would be appreciated.

Sorry I do not have that exact info yet. They charged $12,087.21 total for around an 1800 SQ ft house. That includes decking, etc.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't this what roofing companies do anyway? They claim as much damage as possible (windows, gutters, sheds, etc), fix the roof, do some light fixes on everything else, and then pocket the rest? The insurance companies will only pay out a certain amount for each job so the roofing inspectors are trained to say that there's damage elsewhere (that they won't actually fix), since it helps to pad the cost.

It seems like most of the roofing company owners roll around in decked out vinyl-wrapped F350 King Ranch trucks and that money is coming from somewhere.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't this what roofing companies do anyway? They claim as much damage as possible (windows, gutters, sheds, etc), fix the roof, do some light fixes on everything else, and then pocket the rest? The insurance companies will only pay out a certain amount for each job so the roofing inspectors are trained to say that there's damage elsewhere (that they won't actually fix), since it helps to pad the cost.

It seems like most of the roofing company owners roll around in decked out vinyl-wrapped F350 King Ranch trucks and that money is coming from somewhere.

Except these guys showed me the damage, did the work and fixed everything they found. I have a new roof including decking, new garage doors, new guttering, new bathroom ceiling and new patio cover.

Maybe the guy leading it being newly retired military has something to do with it but they did a great job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom