Storms last night turned deadly.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, fatalities were apparently at the trailer park. Twenty-nine more taken to hospitals. Some have been released. Some were still in surgery as of 9:00 this morning. Praying for all of those affected, including first responders, search and rescue crews, clean-up crews ...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 4 or 9 has the radar that tracks the debris in the air. It pretty much stopped on my buddy’s property at Banner road and Manning. He’s in Dallas so he asked me to go out and check the house. Hopefully there’s not any damage.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the debris track on 9. It lifted before Banner Rd by about a quarter mile but debris was still flying around for a little bit farther.

I was awake last night watching it all happen News 9 had a reporter on the ground at the Shell across the street from the motel that was destroyed. I think most of the damage to it was caused by all the debris that was picked up in the trailer park. The tornado itself is mainly damaging due to the debris it picks up houses can handle high winds but high winds with debris mixed in will tear down things really fast.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Channel 4 or 9 has the radar that tracks the debris in the air. It pretty much stopped on my buddy’s property at Banner road and Manning. He’s in Dallas so he asked me to go out and check the house. Hopefully there’s not any damage.
Very little damage across 81. At least for what could be seen from 81. The new Domino's fuel station appeared to be open around midnight and was open at 5 a.m. so some of us could get a soda pop or coffee.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Banner road and Manning road are a mile apart, they run parallel north to south.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Missed me by about a mile here in BA. Took out a LOT of power lines throughout the Tulsa metro area. It dropped down in Sapulpa, South Tulsa, BA, New Tulsa and Inola. I've got a few friends who are going to be without power till probably midday Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom