Storms last night turned deadly.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
It came through South Tulsa last night. Thankfully it was only in the EF0-1 range is what I heard.

Sirens went off wife woke me up after long week oncall. She had kids in safe place, I went to check news as I got in there. I saw it right over our area then the power went out. Was a sketchy few minutes. We had multiple trees down in neighborhood hood off Yale South of Creek. Neighbor 2 houses down had a tree loose a big branch on the front of their house knocked a whole in roof of their garage. That was worse I saw on houses. 3 big tress were fell in neighborhood had to be cut out of street in different parts of neighborhood. Had power out from whenever storm came in after midnight till around 6:30. Thanks to all the lines men and power guys!

Cleaned up yard this morning and helped some neighbors cut up stuff. Overall very glad everyone here is okay. Prayers to those in OKC that didn't fare as well as us.

Ran down to 101st an memorial to get fuel at Costco. The shopping center on SW corner of 101st and Mem had lost part of its roof its all over the parking lot there.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom