Street Beefs, whadaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much better than knives and guns....at least no one should get killed that way....black eyes and bloodied noses heal.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen posts on this board dating back who knows how long that like to make the quote "God made us in his image but Samuel Colt made us equal" and then we've got a thread like this is going back to praising probably unequal matches.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there rules? My sound card sucks. What about kicking? I noticed tackling like MMA then pounding is ok.

Sometimes they specify boxing, MMA, kickboxing, etc. and I've noticed they use different gloves to match the style of fighting.
But I'm not sure how closely they stick to the rules.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Courtesy is the lubricant of society. I was always told no matter how big and bad you think you are there is someone out there bigger and badder. In other words don't let your alligator mouth overload your bluebird ass and you won't be put in these situations.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. I’d rather see them engage in a semi-formal debate with rules such as no cursing. Anybody can beat on someone. Too much of that in our society as it is. Let them speak. Communication seems to be a lost art....

Latest posts

Top Bottom