Street Robberies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I tell my wife this every time I get the chance. There are really bad guys out there who will hurt you. Be aware of your surroundings.

You need to learn to shoot and not be afraid of a gun, and someday carry a CCW.

I have her read these kind of things to show her it isn't just me being wierd.

If you have loved ones who do not get it, it would be a good idea to have them read this.

A

av8r115

Excellent information. So many people just don't get it that criminals do not think the same as law-abiding people. If you want to communicate w/ someone, you gotta speak their language.

eellis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this ? You get surrounded by 6 men not really threatening you but for sure invading your personal space and won't leave you alone . When you finally tell them to leave you alone with a little bit of aggressiveness one begins to use racial slurs and begins to approach you in an aggressive posture. You first think im gonna punch this dude in the face and get ready to dance with the rest of the thugs , then you remember you are carrying a loaded weapon on your hip. What next? He is now about 10ft and slowly making his way closer. Oh yeah your in a public place but not easily seen and your in a bad part of town .

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this ? You get surrounded by 6 men not really threatening you but for sure invading your personal space and won't leave you alone . When you finally tell them to leave you alone with a little bit of aggressiveness one begins to use racial slurs and begins to approach you in an aggressive posture. You first think im gonna punch this dude in the face and get ready to dance with the rest of the thugs , then you remember you are carrying a loaded weapon on your hip. What next? He is now about 10ft and slowly making his way closer. Oh yeah your in a public place but not easily seen and your in a bad part of town .

This is why I quit carrying a j frame. :yikes2:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Same thing I'd do if I wasn't carrying, run like my head was on fire and my ass was catching!

Seriously, only a fool willingly engages six unknown and possibly armed antagonists, gun or no gun. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom