Street Robberies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great Post. The city where I live has had a lot of home invasions. Last fall I saw a guy going from door to door knocking on doors. I yelled at him when he was at the neighbors house, demanding what he was doing here. He told me he was selling magazines to work his way through college. He was not carrying any satchel, brief case or order forms. This whole thing looked and seemed strange. He came toward me, told him not to come any closer and reached back and put my hand on my S&W 686. He saw that I meant business and left. Found out later from the police that posing as a college student selling magazines is the most common way the home invaders are using to case the property. Neighborhoods all around us have had home invasions in our neighborhood we have not had any.

Had the exact same thing happen here in Moore. Guy going door to door as a sales rep. I asked for his permit from the city, didn't have one, I asked for ID, didn't have one, asked for a business card, didn't have it. After "Politely" :) running him off I saw where he parked his car so I got the tag and called the cops. Not sure what happened but around that same timeframe my neighborhood was getting slammed with robberies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom