Stress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of it this year, folks please let’s just take a breath and relax some.

Soooooooo
Had a recent SNAFU in the classifieds, looking for a donor receiver for a build, found what looks to be suitable for that purpose. I made contact with the seller as requested AFTER posting on the ad that I had sent word. Confusion and anger (Maby? Not sure as it is hard to tell from a text ya know) got mixed up way to quickly. I made some assumptions! Seller made some, and then a crass text was sent. ( if you didn’t block me you got an invite here via one last pm. I dug the hole, are you going to toss the hatchet in?) For those curious as to “who”........does it really matter? I will say this much, double digit feedback numbers in the green.

Anyways if you did block me I am sorry it went bad, meant nothing foul by my short communications as I said we were both busy and it’s just pieces and parts.

Additional thought.........was it due in any part to the 0 feedback rating as a buyer??
If that is the case please take that issue up with the many members I have purchased from in the past that have not left feedback.

Monday’s suck! Anyways still lookin for a donor small shank action

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It doesn't take long for a small misunderstanding to become "fighting words" as they say.

Hope you get it worked out ... And if not, oh well, you tried. You've made more of an effort here than most would. Good luck.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading this made my head hurt.
what exactly are you looking for?

It did ramble on.......

What do I want??? Looking for the person who made the vulgar text to my personal phone last night to take a deep breath and relax is what I want. Sounded like they took their whole crappy day and dumped it on me, but it’s hard to say for sure what happened. As was said above, it went sideways for no real good reason and seeing how it went down via private phone lines I figured clarification and an attempt at a “sorry there” would best be done above board to reduce the likelihood of being perceived as doing anything else.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It did ramble on.......

What do I want??? Looking for the person who made the vulgar text to my personal phone last night to take a deep breath and relax is what I want. Sounded like they took their whole crappy day and dumped it on me, but it’s hard to say for sure what happened. As was said above, it went sideways for no real good reason and seeing how it went down via private phone lines I figured clarification and an attempt at a “sorry there” would best be done above board to reduce the likelihood of being perceived as doing anything else.

I was talking about the small ring thingamabob

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IPhones are crazy! I was gone the other day and the wife texted me and wanted to know if I was there yet? I returned and she said, 'did you get my message?" No, I never did was my answer. Turns out she was texting someone else who was nice and polite but it could have been a vulgar time for all. We still don't know how that happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom