Strike Anywhere Matches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish Yukon had an Atwoods. I wonder if tractor supply has them. I may check Ace in Bethany today. I will let you know if I find them there.

They are there ... GC brought home a box yesterday. $1.99 for each box. (Y'all please don't make a run on my Ace Hardware ... I gotta get some more of these on payday ...)

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a year ago I tried finding strike anywhere matches. To my dismay they were nowhere to be found. After online search saw that folks around the world having the same difficulty. Online prices are outrageous but learned that Ace Hardware stores nationwide have them and have found them at Atwoods. Nowhere else though. Been buying several boxes everytime I go to Ace. Bought some at Atwoods cheaper but next time I looked they were back to strike on box.

Originally thought it had to do with controlling meth manufacturing but have found instead scarcity is due to hazmat shipping costs. Just glad that Ace carries them.

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Growing up, I heard stories of the strike anywhere matches laying around in kitchen drawers with mice getting in and chewing on them then starting fires. Not sure how much truth there is to it but stranger things have happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom