Stripper Pics!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years back. There was a "high class" place reopened, under new management. It was 100 yards from the back of our deer lease.

The old management had sold out, it was rumored, local LEO was targeting patrons for DUI stops.

The reopening was 2 weeks before open of deer season. A group of us were getting camp and final preps done. That evening, decided to kill some time and check the place out.

We rode 4-wheelers through the woods. Parked at back fence and walked in. Seemed strange, Saturday night and parking lot was empty.

An older woman was behind the bar and greeted us. A middle-aged waitress came out and took our orders. All they had was draft beer, Miller Lite and Bud, served in Solo cups.

Talking with the waitress, we learned, the bartender was her mother and the "new" owner.

We asked about the entertainment. Waitress said, " she will be out in a minute. "

She?

"Yes, my daughter is the only dancer we have. She is feeding her 5 week old daughter. "

I to you, it was high class.

The beer was cold and cheap

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many, Many years ago, a few of us were doing some training at Ft. Meade, and decided to go into Baltimore for lunch. We found a little place that advertised topless dancers. As we walked in the guy behind the bar shouted out, "Take your shirt off Gladys, we've got some customers". And you can imagine the "quality" of the entertainment, but the burgers were good!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Many years back. There was a "high class" place reopened, under new management. It was 100 yards from the back of our deer lease.

The old management had sold out, it was rumored, local LEO was targeting patrons for DUI stops.

The reopening was 2 weeks before open of deer season. A group of us were getting camp and final preps done. That evening, decided to kill some time and check the place out.

We rode 4-wheelers through the woods. Parked at back fence and walked in. Seemed strange, Saturday night and parking lot was empty.

An older woman was behind the bar and greeted us. A middle-aged waitress came out and took our orders. All they had was draft beer, Miller Lite and Bud, served in Solo cups.

Talking with the waitress, we learned, the bartender was her mother and the "new" owner.

We asked about the entertainment. Waitress said, " she will be out in a minute. "

She?

"Yes, my daughter is the only dancer we have. She is feeding her 5 week old daughter. "

I to you, it was high class.

The beer was cold and cheap
Many, Many years ago, a few of us were doing some training at Ft. Meade, and decided to go into Baltimore for lunch. We found a little place that advertised topless dancers. As we walked in the guy behind the bar shouted out, "Take your shirt off Gladys, we've got some customers". And you can imagine the "quality" of the entertainment, but the burgers were good!
Funny stuff!

Speaking of the Red Dog... Oh the stories I could tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom