Strongly considering the VP9SK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strongly considering the VP9SK for my next carry gun. Any thoughts or first hand experience?
I have a VP9, and quite enjoy it, but it's a tad big to conceal. Maybe I need a better holster...

Second place contender right now would be a XDM.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all I have done so far is get to hold one, but I agree, it does fit nicely in the hand. I also like that the VP9 magazines will fit as well.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am very conflicted. I really want one, as JD8 said it feels awesome in the hand, great trigger out of the box, and if its anything like the full size, I am sure it is a great pistol. My only issue with it being compact, I would feel that I would want it to be a carry gun. That being said, my current carry gun is a shield. The HK, being a double stack, is a lot bulkier than my shield and you only get 2 additional rounds. I'm sure that it would feel much more balanced and full in the hand - feel like a natural shooter. I think it would be an awesome pistol for winter wear owb under a jacket. A great travel companion to ride in the console, and a great gun to take to the range. However, my love-handles are a little less forgiving and I would prefer the less bulky shield for IWB. I think I will buy one sometime in the near future but it will probably not replace my EDC. - could be wrong though.

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the P2OOOsk, and it is a fine pistol. The VPsk is quite similar, being striker-fired instead of hammer-fired. I think it would be hard to go wrong picking one.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am very conflicted. I really want one, as JD8 said it feels awesome in the hand, great trigger out of the box, and if its anything like the full size, I am sure it is a great pistol. My only issue with it being compact, I would feel that I would want it to be a carry gun. That being said, my current carry gun is a shield. The HK, being a double stack, is a lot bulkier than my shield and you only get 2 additional rounds. I'm sure that it would feel much more balanced and full in the hand - feel like a natural shooter. I think it would be an awesome pistol for winter wear owb under a jacket. A great travel companion to ride in the console, and a great gun to take to the range. However, my love-handles are a little less forgiving and I would prefer the less bulky shield for IWB. I think I will buy one sometime in the near future but it will probably not replace my EDC. - could be wrong though.

I'm actually with you here. It won't carry obviously better than a shield. However, it felt like heaven to be honest and I couldn't pass it up. During the colder months I'll definitely order a decent holster and see how it carries.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THE HK OVER THE UHHH...
(wasn't there another gun?) No! No Sir, there's wasn't.

Yeah, I'd just call HK and when they answer the phone, just start reading them your credit card information repeatedly, as if in a trance. Don't worry, they'll get you to the right department. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom