Strongly considering the VP9SK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight if it was up to me. ha

So it's fair to say you are in stitches due to the lack of ability to sew stitches? :doh:

Yes!! Lmao! It would be a VERY accurate assessment of the situation! Lol If I would quit losing weight I would buy a dummy so I could cut out and pin together some tops I want to make. BUT ... I'm not exactly sure what size I'm gonna wind up being ... This is uncharted territory for me. NOT a problem I'm familiar with AT ALL ... :teehee:

And sorry for the hijack ... lol

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, this little guy is a shooter, love it! Managed to get some range time this evening. Unboxed it, and sent 10 rounds down range at 5 yards.
20170905_170039.jpg

Ended up shooting all 250 rounds that I brought without a hiccup. Even weak hand only/limp wrist didn't faze it. Definitely a keeper!

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really want one as well, the problem I have is that I already own a P30Sk, what in the world do I need with a VP9? Someone just give me one good reason and I may just do it, lol.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strongly considering the VP9SK for my next carry gun. Any thoughts or first hand experience?
I have a VP9, and quite enjoy it, but it's a tad big to conceal. Maybe I need a better holster...

Second place contender right now would be a XDM.

xdm, or the XD mod 2

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought an VP9sk LE model a while back. I LOVE this gun. It is perfect for for CCW. It shoots fast and accurate.

Can't wait till Nov-Dec to get the 15 round mags for it.

tkdgeek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have the VP9 and love it. Got to try the SK a few months ago when H&H had their dealers in. The compact didn't feel quite as smooth but that is just due to the size being slightly reduced. Definitely felt very comfortable and familiar to someone who has used the VP9 version for a while. No issues with putting holes in paper tigers. I think they did a nice job with this one and would love to switch to that smaller one for carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom