Strzok hearing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A real circus today during the hearing. Strzok by his attitude and defiance made a mockery of the hearing and the Democrats defended him one by one. He must be a hero in their eyes but to me he has guilt written all over his face, he lied, covered and shuffled all around the questions and had the temerity to question and argue with members of congress!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A real circus today during the hearing. Strzok by his attitude and defiance made a mockery of the hearing and the Democrats defended him one by one. He must be a hero in their eyes but to me he has guilt written all over his face, he lied, covered and shuffled all around the questions and had the temerity to question and argue with members of congress!
The lame stream media will only show the highlights that meet their criteria of protecting him. Some of the comments on CNN this evening were incredible about how he was unjustly attacked, blah, blah.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Watching now still, good Lord, if there was ever a reason not to like a Dem just because they're a Dem, now is the time, wow.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
T-1000 Clone?
dh8jh1kuwae8qzv-jpg.428880

Pvt. Pyle? (BTW: NOT GOMER)
is2.4chan.org_pol_1531451028257.png

Cast as Norman Bates for new "PSYCHO" movie?
Dh8xUzEU0AAZf0Q.jpg

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched as much of the hearing as I could and in my professional opinion, Strozk is a skillful liar and manipulator. What did surprise me though, was just how much "leakage" he allowed to come through showing his disdain for his critics. He was obviously unhappy at being challenged and let it show. Most people can't catch subtle micro facial expressions in real time, but modern high speed, HD cameras allow us to go through frame by frame and capture them. The photo montage above paints a pretty clear picture of how Strozk felt about the hearing. That's not the face of an innocent man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom