Strzok hearing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched as much of the hearing as I could and in my professional opinion, Strozk is a skillful liar and manipulator. What did surprise me though, was just how much "leakage" he allowed to come through showing his disdain for his critics. He was obviously unhappy at being challenged and let it show. Most people can't catch subtle micro facial expressions in real time, but modern high speed, HD cameras allow us to go through frame by frame and capture them. The photo montage above paints a pretty clear picture of how Strozk felt about the hearing. That's not the face of an innocent man.

Strzok comes off as a real ‘Masterdebater’.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched as much of the hearing as I could and in my professional opinion, Strozk is a skillful liar and manipulator. What did surprise me though, was just how much "leakage" he allowed to come through showing his disdain for his critics. He was obviously unhappy at being challenged and let it show. Most people can't catch subtle micro facial expressions in real time, but modern high speed, HD cameras allow us to go through frame by frame and capture them. The photo montage above paints a pretty clear picture of how Strozk felt about the hearing. That's not the face of an innocent man.

Strozk "thinks" he is a skillful liar. His facial expressions kept giving him away. You can catch those micro facial expressions if you practice. And some of his weren't micro. More like over the top macro. The guy really needs to learn the art of deception much better. His emotions were clearly on display.

Latest posts

Top Bottom