Stuck Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all the tips on getting a stuck case out, I will keep them in mind for the future. At the urging of my wife, since this is a new die, I called Lyman yesterday. They asked me for the code that is on the die then he told me that they have had some issues with this particular production run and provided a RMA to send it back. He said once they receive it they'll send out a new die. I got to hand it to the wife, had she not told me to call I would have probably just had the same issue after extracting the stuck case.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all the tips on getting a stuck case out, I will keep them in mind for the future. At the urging of my wife, since this is a new die, I called Lyman yesterday. They asked me for the code that is on the die then he told me that they have had some issues with this particular production run and provided a RMA to send it back. He said once they receive it they'll send out a new die. I got to hand it to the wife, had she not told me to call I would have probably just had the same issue after extracting the stuck case.
Thanks for let us know about the product defect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom