Stuck choke tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, first had symptoms on Sunday. So far pretty mild.
That sucks. If you have a pulseox fingertip thing I suggest using it to keep an eye on your blood o2 levels and using a volumetric exerciser to keep your lungs strong. This new variant doesn’t seem too aggressive, my girlfriends dad caught it and is still going on walks down their long driveway and stuff. Says it’s like a cold. But My mom just got out of the hospital with an oxygen bottle, but she’s in pitiful health to begin with and refused to treat it like anything other than allergies until it was too late. Good luck!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks. If you have a pulseox fingertip thing I suggest using it to keep an eye on your blood o2 levels and using a volumetric exerciser to keep your lungs strong. This new variant doesn’t seem too aggressive, my girlfriends dad caught it and is still going on walks down their long driveway and stuff. Says it’s like a cold. But My mom just got out of the hospital with an oxygen bottle, but she’s in pitiful health to begin with and refused to treat it like anything other than allergies until it was too late. Good luck!
Thanks, I hope you mom makes a speedy recovery. My wife is an RN and is keeping close tabs on our vitals. We have it pretty mild though. Just told the wife that I could carrying on a normal day but the nurse in her is making me be a good boy.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if Kroil has be mentioned or not. Never seen or used any but, on another forum a guy had a seized up mount on a suppressor and soaked it in that stuff for about a week and it unscrewed.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if Kroil has be mentioned or not. Never seen or used any but, on another forum a guy had a seized up mount on a suppressor and soaked it in that stuff for about a week and it unscrewed.
Kroil is good stuff use it all the time. Worked with a guy that always said if he had a stuck bolt " Spray it down with Kroil then go to lunch it would be out on it's own laying there when you get back". Now it ain't that good but it is good stuff.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Uhhh, heh heh, he said choke tube!"

1642654089594.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom