"Student dies after trying to enter wrong car: police"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I have never been one to entertain stupidity. I can say with upmost certainty nobody here has enough F's to give about your opinion to lay in wait to call you out. You might consider the common denominator in your plight is YOU. Telling people to Grow a pair and assess the threat wont make you many friends.

It is also about the worst advise I could imagine anyone could give in regards to a violent encounter. The glaring issue you have already identified is there is a THREAT, this is preferably done before any harm comes to you or yours. At that point there is very little room for analysis, discussion or prayer. Once a threat has been identified swift violent action is the only acceptable response if you plan to overcome violent encounters.

All BS and hen pecking aside. Here is some great reference material from Col. Jeff Cooper's Situational Awareness Color Code. He explains this a lot better than I ever could. It is definitely worth a quick google.

1663773376803.png

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I have never been one to entertain stupidity. I can say with upmost certainty nobody here has enough F's to give about your opinion to lay in wait to call you out. You might consider the common denominator in your plight is YOU. Telling people to Grow a pair and assess the threat wont make you many friends.

It is also about the worst advise I could imagine anyone could give in regards to a violent encounter. The glaring issue you have already identified is there is a THREAT, this is preferably done before any harm comes to you or yours. At that point there is very little room for analysis, discussion or prayer. Once a threat has been identified swift violent action is the only acceptable response if you plan to overcome violent encounters.

All BS and hen pecking aside. Here is some great reference material from Col. Jeff Cooper's Situational Awareness Color Code. He explains this a lot better than I ever could. It is definitely worth a quick google.

View attachment 304396
I’m fine, not suffering any plight here.. i’m more referring to other stuff I have read with folks being rude to other people on here. Overall my experience in my short time on here has been very positive.. but thanks for making it clear that my opinion does not matter

It seems like there are some folks on here who are arrogant know-it-all‘s and wait for opportunities to be rude when somebody says something they deem to be stupid.

I will indeed look up the information about the situational awareness color code. Thanks for the recommendation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom